TOPIC: My Final Petition with regards to Trolls

My Final Petition with regards to Trolls 27 Apr 2011 04:39 #354344

• Topic Author
  • lordmight
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Good day,
For the past three years I've been lurking here, not that so active. Been on debate with higher ops of ULOP (bien and other mods). I just wanted to clear things out as I leave ULOP.

To the moderators especially to sir nsprime,
I know it is not that easy to handle a forum like this, to monitor every events and situations, but bluntly speaking I think you guys need some help from the pioneers, assign a new moderator to monitor every board sections and posts. Forum trolling is not a healthy habit, trolling and posting non-sense things (not all) degrades the community standing.
In short please do moderate the community.
Especially when it comes to trinitron (and his alternicks) he has been posting non-sense threads, non-sense replies and most of all non-sense pranks. I know he's been into many forums, most likely the same he keeps on getting banned. :)

Please, do make some actions moderators. I would love to visit ULOP after three years without trolls :)

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: josedenniolim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:My Final Petition with regards to Trolls 27 Apr 2011 04:49 #354349

• ubermensch
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
GOOD RIDDANCE :D

Re: My Final Petition with regards to Trolls 27 Apr 2011 05:03 #354356

• silsplace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
when I first registered here in ULOP my first thought was maybe forumers here would welcome me, just like in HCP we're forumers are all civilized, but I failed I was greeted and welcome by jokes and trash talks^^but not all naman kasi may mga foumers dito na masasabi mo na sibilisado tulad ni archibishop at mark2518, kaya tuloy natuto din ako mangbash dito eh..=))

kaya napaisip ako na imposible ang eyeball dito kasi daming magkakagalit at mostly ng thread dito ginagawang flame thread kaya humahaba ang isang topic at nawawalan na ng sense.

well 1 year nako dito deadma ko na lang yun mga bashers and thrashers focus na lang ako sa pagtulong sa kapwa ko shop owner.

Re: My Final Petition with regards to Trolls 27 Apr 2011 05:11 #354359

• ubermensch
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
^GOOD +1

Re: My Final Petition with regards to Trolls 27 Apr 2011 05:11 #354360

• mydudz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I strongly agree!

Re: My Final Petition with regards to Trolls 27 Apr 2011 05:12 #354362

• Topic Author
  • lordmight
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
ubermensch wrote:

^GOOD +1

may naitulong ka na ba sir? Pakipost naman links :)

Re: My Final Petition with regards to Trolls 27 Apr 2011 05:43 #354379

• ubermensch
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
^

search mo nalang sa ulop

ay mali oo nga pala tamad ka mag search

hulaan mo na lang baka tumama ka na

Last edit: Post by homebiz.com.

Re: My Final Petition with regards to Trolls 27 Apr 2011 05:54 #354384

• johnpokz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
silsplace wrote:

when I first registered here in ULOP my first thought was maybe forumers here would welcome me, just like in HCP we're forumers are all civilized, but I failed I was greeted and welcome by jokes and trash talks^^but not all naman kasi may mga foumers dito na masasabi mo na sibilisado tulad ni archibishop at mark2518, kaya tuloy natuto din ako mangbash dito eh..=))

kaya napaisip ako na imposible ang eyeball dito kasi daming magkakagalit at mostly ng thread dito ginagawang flame thread kaya humahaba ang isang topic at nawawalan na ng sense.

well 1 year nako dito deadma ko na lang yun mga bashers and thrashers focus na lang ako sa pagtulong sa kapwa ko shop owner.

Yup, tama galit ka sakin...

I admit im wrong.

& i regret for that

Re:My Final Petition with regards to Trolls 27 Apr 2011 08:29 #354396

• JaMaL
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
@lordmight

Sir, baguhan lang ako sa forum na ito (been here for 32 days) at marami na akong natutunan na in my 7 years of operating a computershop ay di ko pa natutunnan sa totoo lang sa tagal ko na ring nago-operate akala ko marami na akong alam pero nang mabasa ko ang mga threads sa forum na ito nangliit ako sa dami ng information at knowledge na available na very useful hindi lang sa aspeto ng pagnenegosyo kundi pati narin sa aspeto ng everyday na pamumuhay. You can never please everybody and everybody can't be on the same page arguments, debates and misunderstandings are common because everybody is different. There will always be so called "trolls", "hecklers", "pranksters" among us (guilty rin naman ako sometimes) but they too can be of help to us it's just a matter of how you appreciate them. If you love the community and you feel that you can share more to help others WHY LEAVE?

Re: My Final Petition with regards to Trolls 27 Apr 2011 08:38 #354397

• JaMaL
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
silsplace wrote:

keep it up sir. thats the right attitude focus on the positive.

Last edit: Post by JaMaL.
Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds