Post on this category is now moderated. Please contact us if you need further assistance.

TOPIC: Alliance in Motion GLOBAL Seminar

Re: Alliance in Motion GLOBAL Seminar 03 Oct 2012 04:04 #588508

• SongHyeKyo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Ganito na lang para mas maganda ...

Yung produkto na ninyo ibigay ninyo na lang sa amin tapos bebenta namin. ^_^

Hindi yung bibilhin namin yung produkto tapos ibebenta rin namin sa iba.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Alliance in Motion GLOBAL Seminar 03 Oct 2012 05:07 #588547

• rsalvador
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
payaman... hahhahahaha

portfolio tseke... amp.. negosyo, kalokohan.

Re: Alliance in Motion GLOBAL Seminar 03 Oct 2012 05:14 #588549

• rsalvador
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
read this

supersawsaw.blogspot.sg/2012/03/alliance...-affliated-with.html
<i>
On my last visit to the Philippines, some people asked me if I know Alliance Global. I know that it is one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines with businesses in different industries like real estate, gaming and tourism, food and beverages and fast food. Some of their companies include MegaWorld, Traders Hotel, Golden Arches (McDonalds Philippines), NewPort City, among others. So I wasn't really surprised when I was told that they are now selling some kind of supplement. I just said that I didn't know that they are also into pharmaceutical industry.

And then came the revelation as it turns out that the introduction is actually about the multi-level marketing under the supposed 'Alliance Global'. Though I stopped my friend in trying to pull me in that nonsense, I ask him what's the product they carry. Remember, I have a mentality that if a company relies on MLM to sell their wares, the company is a sham. Reluctantly because he feels that he's just wasting his time to persuade me to join, he showed me the product. And here's what I found.

</i>

Hayts pangalan pa lang pala sablay na.

Re: Alliance in Motion GLOBAL Seminar 03 Oct 2012 12:42 #588580

• rya14n
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
same old sold talaga itong si warren.. walang pagkakaiba sa mga networker..

tara payaman tayo.. pera na toh.

whatever!

Re:Alliance in Motion GLOBAL Seminar 03 Oct 2012 13:06 #588586

• archbishop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

warren wrote: Wew.. hindi nyo parin po kasi magets yung sinasabi ko eh, ano po ba yung sinasabi nyong pyramid? STRUCTURE lang po kasi yan eh, kung ano po yung kinita nung nasa taas ko pwede ko rin po yung kitain kung yung ginawa nyang sipat at tyaga gagayahin ko..

do you pay taxes after sales INDIVIDUALLY?

Re:Alliance in Motion GLOBAL Seminar 03 Oct 2012 14:06 #588608

• warren's Avatar Topic Author
  • warren
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Boss Ryan, hindi po ako nagiinvite dito, ang ginawa ko lang po dito ay sinasagot ko lang po yung mga tanong nyo.. Kung ayaw nyo po maniwala sakin eh hindi ko naman po kayo pinipilit maniwala.. :D.. so ngayon paliwanag ko po yung sa Pulburon..

Eto ilagay po natin sa tunay na AIM Global. Eto po yung puhunan na ilalabas nyo sa AIM Global and Benefits.

P 7,980.00
Benifts:
1) 6,000 Worth of Products - 5 Box of C24/7 - (You can sell or use it)
2) 25% Discount
3) Insurance
200,000 - Accident Insurance
50,000 - Unprovoke Murder or Assault
10,000 - Medical Reimbursement
10,000 - Burial Assistance
4) DTC (Distributor Tracking Center) - Online Account made by AIM Global, to track down what is happening on your Account. You can see all the computations in there and the Genealogy of your Team/Group.
5) Business Kit - Folder that inlcudes Presentation, DVD, All the Certificates and Forms
6) Daily Payout - Using your ATM, you can get your cash from DTC to your ATM in just one day.
7) Free Medical Checkups on our tie-up clinics
8) Scholarship from our tie-up schools.

Yan, yan po ang katotohanan..

Last edit: Post by warren.

Re: Alliance in Motion GLOBAL Seminar 03 Oct 2012 14:15 #588610

• warren
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

rsalvador wrote: read this

supersawsaw.blogspot.sg/2012/03/alliance...-affliated-with.html
<i>
On my last visit to the Philippines, some people asked me if I know Alliance Global. I know that it is one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines with businesses in different industries like real estate, gaming and tourism, food and beverages and fast food. Some of their companies include MegaWorld, Traders Hotel, Golden Arches (McDonalds Philippines), NewPort City, among others. So I wasn't really surprised when I was told that they are now selling some kind of supplement. I just said that I didn't know that they are also into pharmaceutical industry.

And then came the revelation as it turns out that the introduction is actually about the multi-level marketing under the supposed 'Alliance Global'. Though I stopped my friend in trying to pull me in that nonsense, I ask him what's the product they carry. Remember, I have a mentality that if a company relies on MLM to sell their wares, the company is a sham. Reluctantly because he feels that he's just wasting his time to persuade me to join, he showed me the product. And here's what I found.

</i>

Hayts pangalan pa lang pala sablay na.

Boss, pakicheck nalang po ng sagot ko sa binigay nyong link. Thanks po.

Re:Alliance in Motion GLOBAL Seminar 03 Oct 2012 14:28 #588611

• rya14n
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

warren wrote: Boss Ryan, hindi po ako nagiinvite dito, ang ginawa ko lang po dito ay sinasagot ko lang po yung mga tanong nyo.. Kung ayaw nyo po maniwala sakin eh hindi ko naman po kayo pinipilit maniwala.. :D.. so ngayon paliwanag ko po yung sa Pulburon..

Eto ilagay po natin sa tunay na AIM Global. Eto po yung puhunan na ilalabas nyo sa AIM Global and Benefits.

P 7,980.00

Benifts:
2) 25% Discount
3) Insurance
4) DTC (Distributor Tracking Center) - Online Account made by AIM Global, to track down what is happening on your Account. You can see all the computations in there and the Genealogy of your Team/Group.
5) Business Kit - Folder that inlcudes Presentation, DVD, All the Certificates and Forms
6) Daily Payout - Using your ATM, you can get your cash from DTC to your ATM in just one day.

ang layo naman ng sagot mo sa tanong namin..

Pulburon = product

so magkano yung capital ng product??

yang 7,980.00..hindi yang kapital,SRP yan... at never sasabihin sayo kung magkano kasi business yan (monkey nga lang). at kayo ang magbebenta nyan sa halagang "over price"

Last edit: Post by rya14n.

Re:Alliance in Motion GLOBAL Seminar 03 Oct 2012 14:30 #588613

• archbishop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
do you pay taxes individually warren? with respect sa nakukuha ninyo na kita?

Re:Alliance in Motion GLOBAL Seminar 03 Oct 2012 14:35 #588615

• warren
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

rya14n wrote:

warren wrote: Boss Ryan, hindi po ako nagiinvite dito, ang ginawa ko lang po dito ay sinasagot ko lang po yung mga tanong nyo.. Kung ayaw nyo po maniwala sakin eh hindi ko naman po kayo pinipilit maniwala.. :D.. so ngayon paliwanag ko po yung sa Pulburon..

P 7,980.00

Benifts:
2) 25% Discount
3) Insurance

ang layo naman ng sagot mo sa tanong namin..

Pulburon = product

so magkano yung capital ng product??

yang 7,980.00..hindi yang kapital,SRP yan... at never sasabihin sayo kung magkano kasi business yan (monkey nga lang). at kayo ang magbebenta nyan sa halagang "over price"

Yan po yung paliwanag dyan sir.. Capital po yan sir, iba po ang Capital sa SRP sir.. Ako po pasalamat na din po kasi meron po akong kinikitang 25% sa Company na to. Kesa po sa nakatambay lang po ako at walang ginagawa dito sa Shop. Atleast my extra income po ako. :) Kung hindi nyo parin po magets yung gusto ko po iparating sa inyo, please add more question at susubukan ko pong sagutin mga tanong nyo.

@archbishop
Opo sir, may tax din po yan sir, upon re-ordering product you already paid your taxes. :D

Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds