Post on this category is now moderated. Please contact us if you need further assistance.

TOPIC: Icafe Pilipinas

Re:Icafe Pilipinas 02 Jul 2009 02:26 #141223

• Topic Author
  • gener62166
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
thanks kita ko na i will be sending out reply emails to those who registered on line tomorrow.

salamat po

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Icafe Pilipinas 02 Jul 2009 02:47 #141227

• sadistikal
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
just signed up kosang Gener ;)

Re:Icafe Pilipinas 02 Jul 2009 03:07 #141230

• Topic Author
  • gener62166
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
thanks po

will be posting some of the initiatives tomorrow

Re:Icafe Pilipinas 02 Jul 2009 13:13 #141258

• Topic Author
  • gener62166
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Statement of Principles
Icafe Pilipinas

Icafe Pilipinas is a national network of internet café owners, operators and associations in the Philippines. It strives to become their voice on a national level to represent their interest on issues pertaining to efficient operation of their business. It hopes to represent the ideals, aspirations and dreams of each internet café owner, operator and association as they take to the task in contributing to the development of their communities by providing affordable internet access and superior service.

Icafe Pilipinas is a consultative assembly of its members. It hopes to provide them a venue in which discussions could be held on issues affecting the efficient and profitable operation of their business. It hopes to incorporate training programs, linkages with allied business and proper representation on a national level. It would never represent nor will ever strive to be a regulating body that would imposes regulations and imposes fines on its members.

Icafe Pilipinas believes that collaboration is the key in creating the dynamics to institute changes in the internet café industry. It does not and will not strive to supersede or to take over any formal internet café association already existing on the local level. In fact it encourages the formation of local internet café organizations in places in the country where there is none. It hopes to work with the officials and members of the local internet café associations by providing them a national program that could lead to the total development and acceptance of the internet café as a partner in nation building.

Icafe Pilipinas keeps the door open for discussion rather than taking on a combative stand on issues affecting the operations of the internet café. It hopes to form consultative linkages with government institutions and allied industries in the formulation of policies that would greatly affect the industry.

Re:Icafe Pilipinas 02 Jul 2009 16:48 #141299

• hapijoyph
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
sir gener i think naka pag sign up narin me dito

Re:Icafe Pilipinas 02 Jul 2009 16:50 #141300

• clix98b
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
i'm in.. nag sign up na ko

Re:Icafe Pilipinas 02 Jul 2009 17:43 #141316

• Topic Author
  • gener62166
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
thanks po

just want to inform everybody that we have already received support from the following:

1. National Computer Center - the office of Ms. Tess Camba is interested in adding the internet cafes in the community e center program.

2. Intel Philippines - who will be sponsoring our future events.

3. Asianic - we are now in the process of coming up with a discount program for computer hardware purchases in any asianic stores for members of the I-Cafe Pilipinas.

4. G.ho.st - for funding my travels and meetings in the formation of this organization.

we are now in the process of recruiting members and getting the support from corporate and government units to make this initiative a successful one.

maraming maraming salamat po

Re:Icafe Pilipinas 03 Jul 2009 14:46 #141577

• Topic Author
  • gener62166
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Details

Online membership form: spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey...RJbWNtWXRRNTg4eEE6MA ..

Email address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Facebook egroup: www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=99222609394&ref=mf
(Please sign up in Facebook if you still don’t have an account so that the sharing of information between the members would be much easier since we will be posting updates in the Facebook egroup)

Re:Icafe Pilipinas 04 Jul 2009 18:33 #141841

• Topic Author
  • gener62166
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
i have received an email yesterday from Commissioner Monchito Ibrahim, Commissioner Cyber Services Group, Commission on Information and Communication technology expressing his office support in the formation of I-Cafe Pilipinas. he will be instructing the 24 regional ICT councils under the CICT to encourage the different icafe associations in the Philippines to join in the I-Cafe Pilipinas Network.

As of today the following Icafe associations have expressed their support to the formation of I-Cafe Pilipinas.

1. Internet Cafe Association of Valenzuela
2. Internet Cafe Association of San Juan
3. Internet Cafe of Imus, Inc
4. Internet Cafe Association of Davao

we are now talking with the past president of the Internet Cafe Association of Davao for a possible link up with them and their organization would take charge of organizing the internet cafe associations in the Mindanao Area for I-Cafe Pilipinas.

• Page:
Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds