Post on this category is now moderated. Please contact us if you need further assistance.

TOPIC: NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's

Re:NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 05 Nov 2008 18:42 #107766

• Topic Author
  • ronneema
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your inquiries. To those who have inquired, I've sent program details already. I've confirmed with E-Games on the launch date already. Please watch out for our agents and cafe association tours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 05 Nov 2008 18:49 #107768

• Topic Author
  • ronneema
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
xicowner wrote:

phfire wrote:

hmm parang secret service.. CIA or MI2 anyone?

Seems like . . . I personally believe that we should not allow this kind of thread at ULOP. Keeping the business model hidden will prevent it from getting scrutinized and, hence, the possibility of members getting scammed.

I request that the business model be described by those who had already received replies to their emails unless there is a non-disclosure clause in their agreement with the business proponent.

I apologize for the secrecy at this point in time. Until all details are finalized at the game publisher's end, I can't mass broadcast this new program. Currently, I'm answering single inquiries. It wouldn't hurt to ask anyway. I've already answered several inquiries already via email with some positive responses. At any rate, we'll be doing cafe visits and hopefully, we can visit your shop. We'll also be conducting live cafe forums to take other inquiries.

Thank you for your patience.

Re:NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 05 Nov 2008 19:04 #107770

• omni_07
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
ULOP is a safe place for your explanations...people here are friendly and responsible...why not explain here....giving of our emails are somewhat not proper...just to remind everyone that our email address is supposed to be very private...third or other parties can used our email ads for promotions of their products and ends...

Re:NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 05 Nov 2008 20:09 #107775

• Topic Author
  • ronneema
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
omni_07 wrote:

ULOP is a safe place for your explanations...people here are friendly and responsible...why not explain here....giving of our emails are somewhat not proper...just to remind everyone that our email address is supposed to be very private...third or other parties can used our email ads for promotions of their products and ends...

I apologize again. Other game publishers are keen on trying to figure out the programs and strategies of their competitors and all of them are browsing threads like these for indications of competitive moves (I would know... I used to be one of the national managers at one company). Mobius, E-Games, AMDG, Level Up, Microgames, Eagle Games, and AMPED frequently visit this site. I'm their new official prepaid distributor and agency contractor.

But what the hell...

This one is by E-Games. JUST REMEMBER, THIS IS A FIRST IN THE ONLINE GAME INDUSTRY ONLY BY E-GAMES AND QUIK LOAD STATIONS. The program is at the experimental stage for Audition Philippines. To simplify the entire program, I'll cut it down to four points:

1. Send I-Cafe details to E-Games. There's a special email address for this program that E-Games will be releasing upon launching in a few weeks (Nov. 24 launch confirmed-- I'll post the email address here soon).
2. Receive a special Audition account and set up your Club. This pre-generated character will be fully decked out head to toe for you to show off to players. E-Games will also be giving you a monthly IN-GAME allowance so you can attract more players by giving away low-cost in-game items. Use this allowance wisely; you can attract players to your shop by giving away IN-GAME stuff, bling up your character to show off, or squander it aimlessly.
3. Create your own in-game item. Design your Club's (or I-cafe's) logo. Send to E-Games. E-Games will include it in their Audition Item Mall. Part of the proceeds of the sale of your club shirt gets sent back to you. All you have to do is get your players/club members to buy your shop's IN-GAME item. At the end of each month/quarter (?) E-Games will tally your club shirt sales and send you moolahs for the sales of your item. Your IN-GAME item lasts for ONE YEAR. No purchase necessary-- just sell your own ITEM. Your share of sales will be disclosed in the cafe assemblies we are currently planning.
4. Join the competition. Your cafe's Club can join the Audition tournament. The top three winning clubs get prize money (amount not yet finalized but it's in the tens of thousands).

You also get special marketing materials for your shop if your club does well (i.e. personalized tarps, cafe makeovers, etc.).

If this program reaches it's targets, it MAY be adopted for use in the other games for E-GAMES. Just imagine selling your cafe's own IN-GAME merchandise on RAN Online and Cabal, while you get paid for it. (I wouldn't be surprised if other game publishers copied this program)

This may sound a bit unbelievable, but if you want confirmation, I will be setting up cafe meetings for the Audition product team. I hope to meet you in those meetings.

Our company, Quik Load Stations, received the contract to deploy this program to Internet Cafes and I just want to ensure I-Cafes will receive this program positively. The initial rollout will be conducted in Metro Manila, Rizal, Cavite, Laguna, and Batangas ONLY. However, if demand picks up, this program will be deployed nationwide by 2009.

If you have more inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact me by PM or email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.). We will be setting up several I-Cafe meetings to explain the entire program to you in more detail. Just send me your cafe's address so we can deliver an invitation to you.

Re:NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 05 Nov 2008 20:39 #107776

• Topic Author
  • ronneema
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Key Questions:

1. Why is the program designed this way?

We believe that in order to publish games properly, game publishers need to help I-Cafes run their business by providing items for sale. Whether prepaid cards or in-game items, any kind of sale helps small businesses.

As your new official distributor, we believe that strong partnerships between cafes and game publishers will lead to better business for the entire industry. We believe this principle so much, we've helped E-Games in deploying Cabal; we are also deploying Dekaron now.

2. Are there other game publishers doing this kind of program?

Currently, none. However, we at Quik Load Stations are working closely with some of them in developing new service lines for I-Cafe owners.

Re:NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 05 Nov 2008 22:00 #107779

• Topic Author
  • ronneema
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Please take this thread down. I'll repost the program mechanics to reduce the confusion.

Re:NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 05 Nov 2008 23:22 #107793

• Bien
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
we've always believed the coming out up front is the best policy. the anonymity in this forum compels us to be wary, always. protect first, and be proven wrong later policy. hehehe

you can expect a large ulopian support as long as it's straight, fair, no financial risks to members, and legal.

malapit ang e-games sa mga ulopians, so in terms of support, that goes without saying. ^^

Re:NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 13 Feb 2012 23:56 #499475

• archbishop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
sa e-games na iyong netopia at cyber di ba?

Re:NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 25 Feb 2012 04:45 #503288

• bchangco
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
pati levelup kanila na rin

Re:NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 25 Feb 2012 04:50 #503293

• s3xydaddy
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

bchangco wrote: pati levelup kanila na rin

Baliktad ata boss. Sa levelup na ang egames.

Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds