TOPIC: What if humans never die, never get sick?

What if humans never die, never get sick? 20 Jun 2015 21:12 #994944

• turbospoke
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

jfegrafix wrote: Aba bago ^_^

Meron daw kapag namatay ang mortal life, magiging immortal ka na sa ulap or lava ^_^

yup kasi may energy ang tao at part ng energy ng tao kapag namatay napupunta ang iba sa weather at ung iba sa lupa lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What if humans never die, never get sick? 20 Jun 2015 21:15 #994946

• tern.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
out na ko , mapupunta na naman sa aliens mga ilang post na lang ^_^

What if humans never die, never get sick? 20 Jun 2015 21:18 #994948

• zeoh417
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

tern. wrote:

zeoh417 wrote:

tern. wrote:

zeoh417 wrote: Butterflies only have weeks, yet it is enough for them...
Humans can live for nearly a century... yet, like you, a lot say it is not enough...

You see tern what humanity needs is not immortality,
We already have enough time in our hands to make good for ourselves, others, and for this world. What we all need is better judgement...
Its just a pity that many fail to realize that..

who said I want Immortality? or I want more life? what I have is enough ... but you still have not answered my previous question ... let me get back on it ...

"explain to us how you've arrive to the conclusion that the idea of immortality is utterly nonsense and sick and a miserable idea" ?

Neverbefore6 wrote: eternal life with freedom of choice? then the world is doomed. mas matagal ang buhay ng tao mas sumasama ang mga ito. subok na yan.

zeoh417 wrote: Generations after generations of world leaders didnt do as much to fix most of this world's problem, then how much more if you got some sick immortal bastard running everything the same way..
We've already seen those sorts of things, the Kims in North Korea, Zimbabwe's Mugabe, and our very own Marcos who even to his death stick to his megalomaniac beliefs... for all I know those people would have been better off dying early than living too long only to become a villain in everyone's favorite bedtime story..

again the idea of immortality is perhaps nonsense here now on earth ... what about the idea of immortality in religion / heaven, how is the idea different? When we are talking about a hypothetical scenario about immortality nonsense na agad? pero kapag pinag uusapan ang immortality in the context of religion hindi na nonsense? What if in heaven there is also freedom of choice? the same problem could arise, politics na naman , divisions among men and perhaps angels na naman ? ... anyways this is just hypothetical and I have to say ... religion's notion of immortality in heaven is also hypothetical.

Why do you keep on trying to argue against my beliefs?
Besides, I dont remember saying anything about immortality in religion..
In my opinion, the belief for Immortality is nothing more than a failed evolutionary trait that humans attained from their wild ancestors.. its that longing to endure longer inorder for the specie to survive... Cant you see the parallels? Religious people's belief in the afterlife, the immortality in heaven or paradise.. it makes them feel calm in the midst of the madness this world is.. Atheist on the other compensate for this by longing for biological immortality...

What if humans never die, never get sick? 20 Jun 2015 21:19 #994949

• jfegrafix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Walang impossible na magkakatotoo, nagawa na natin first step sa medical technology natin ngayon na mapahaba ang buhay natin hangang madevelop ng madevelop at mapag aralan pa ating anatomy hanggang maperfect ng maperfect at ma unlock ang mysteries sa atin katawan. Kaya hindi impossible magkatotoo balang araw. Kung ilevel natin 1- 100, nasa level 1 palang tayo, may 99 level to go. Ka palevel ng palevel na kayo...

Kung sa panahon ni Magellan tumingin sila sa ulap tapos isipin nila makakapagtravel ba tayo sa ulap, sa panahon nila ay impossible hanggang imagination nalang nila yon, pero dumaan daan-daan taon nagkakatotoo na. Ngayon tayo naman tumingin sa ulap kaya ba natin lumipad hanggang sa stars naman... Isipin natin ngayon daan-daan taon lilipas, magkatoo kaya imagination natin ngayon...

Last edit: Post by jfegrafix.

What if humans never die, never get sick? 20 Jun 2015 21:20 #994950

• turbospoke
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

tern. wrote:

turbospoke wrote:
lol kailan ba ako nde naniwala sa evolution lol aber?

noon ko pa sinasabi na ang evolution ay faith lol

at ang modern evolution ay man-made transhumanism lol kaya walang imposible lol

yung paglaki ng ulo ng tao dahil sa intelligence is associated sa Darwinian evolution hindi yun faith layo naman.

so ngaun alam mo na baket matatalino ang mga aliens lol

What if humans never die, never get sick? 20 Jun 2015 21:22 #994951

• turbospoke
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

jfegrafix wrote: Walang impossible na magkakatoto, nagawa na natin first step sa medical technology natin ngayon na mapahaba ang buhay natin hangang madevelop ng madevelop at mapag aralan pa ating anatomy hanggang maperfect ng maperfect at ma unlock ang mysteries sa atin katawan. Kaya hindi impossible magkatotoo balang araw. Kung sa panahon ni Magellan tumingin sila sa ulap tapos isipin nila makakapagtravel ba tayo sa ulap, sa panahon nila ay impossible hanggang imagination nalang nila yon, pero dumaan daan-daan taon nagkakatotoo. Ngayon tayo naman tumingin sa ulap kaya ba natin lumipad hanggang sa stars naman... Isipin natin ngayon daan-daan taon lilipas, magkatoo kaya imagination natin ngayon...

kaya na ngaun lol

What if humans never die, never get sick? 20 Jun 2015 21:24 #994953

• dnmi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

zeoh417 wrote:

tern. wrote:

zeoh417 wrote:

tern. wrote:

zeoh417 wrote: Butterflies only have weeks, yet it is enough for them...
Humans can live for nearly a century... yet, like you, a lot say it is not enough...

You see tern what humanity needs is not immortality,
We already have enough time in our hands to make good for ourselves, others, and for this world. What we all need is better judgement...
Its just a pity that many fail to realize that..

who said I want Immortality? or I want more life? what I have is enough ... but you still have not answered my previous question ... let me get back on it ...

"explain to us how you've arrive to the conclusion that the idea of immortality is utterly nonsense and sick and a miserable idea" ?

Neverbefore6 wrote: eternal life with freedom of choice? then the world is doomed. mas matagal ang buhay ng tao mas sumasama ang mga ito. subok na yan.

zeoh417 wrote: Generations after generations of world leaders didnt do as much to fix most of this world's problem, then how much more if you got some sick immortal bastard running everything the same way..
We've already seen those sorts of things, the Kims in North Korea, Zimbabwe's Mugabe, and our very own Marcos who even to his death stick to his megalomaniac beliefs... for all I know those people would have been better off dying early than living too long only to become a villain in everyone's favorite bedtime story..

again the idea of immortality is perhaps nonsense here now on earth ... what about the idea of immortality in religion / heaven, how is the idea different? When we are talking about a hypothetical scenario about immortality nonsense na agad? pero kapag pinag uusapan ang immortality in the context of religion hindi na nonsense? What if in heaven there is also freedom of choice? the same problem could arise, politics na naman , divisions among men and perhaps angels na naman ? ... anyways this is just hypothetical and I have to say ... religion's notion of immortality in heaven is also hypothetical.

Why do you keep on trying to argue against my beliefs?
Besides, I dont remember saying anything about immortality in religion..
In my opinion, the belief for Immortality is nothing more than a failed evolutionary trait that humans attained from their wild ancestors.. its that longing to endure longer inorder for the specie to survive... Cant you see the parallels? Religious people's belief in the afterlife, the immortality in heaven or paradise.. it makes them feel calm in the midst of the madness this world is.. Atheist on the other compensate for this by longing for biological immortality...

Yung isa umaasa na may gawa. At yung ewan ay umaasa ng wala. :)))

What if humans never die, never get sick? 20 Jun 2015 21:27 #994957

• dnmi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

turbospoke wrote:

jfegrafix wrote: Walang impossible na magkakatoto, nagawa na natin first step sa medical technology natin ngayon na mapahaba ang buhay natin hangang madevelop ng madevelop at mapag aralan pa ating anatomy hanggang maperfect ng maperfect at ma unlock ang mysteries sa atin katawan. Kaya hindi impossible magkatotoo balang araw. Kung sa panahon ni Magellan tumingin sila sa ulap tapos isipin nila makakapagtravel ba tayo sa ulap, sa panahon nila ay impossible hanggang imagination nalang nila yon, pero dumaan daan-daan taon nagkakatotoo. Ngayon tayo naman tumingin sa ulap kaya ba natin lumipad hanggang sa stars naman... Isipin natin ngayon daan-daan taon lilipas, magkatoo kaya imagination natin ngayon...

kaya na ngaun lol

Weh. Sikat nga yung CONSPIRACY sa paglapag ng tao sa buwan e. Tapos ganyan? Niloloko mo naman kame. :)))

What if humans never die, never get sick? 20 Jun 2015 21:29 #994958

• dnmi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

turbospoke wrote:

tern. wrote:

turbospoke wrote:
lol kailan ba ako nde naniwala sa evolution lol aber?

noon ko pa sinasabi na ang evolution ay faith lol

at ang modern evolution ay man-made transhumanism lol kaya walang imposible lol

yung paglaki ng ulo ng tao dahil sa intelligence is associated sa Darwinian evolution hindi yun faith layo naman.

so ngaun alam mo na baket matatalino ang mga aliens lol

:)))

Tama si tern. :)))

What if humans never die, never get sick? 20 Jun 2015 21:36 #994962

• jfegrafix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Ano nga pala meron sa paradise?.. High tech building, Gold palaces pero wala pa rin value since money don't exist, abundant of fruits and nature with only friendly animals and fish pero hindi ka rin nagugutom useless din. Walang lust, walang lies, walang pera... ay wala na palang breeding doon ano kaya ang animals doon static ang population nila, wala naman predator/consumer at breeding na ngyayari doon. Kasama ba kaya sa mga animals ang dinasaur doon. Meron kang nakikitang layon pero puro friendly lang... Ano kaya gagawin doon kakanta, dadasal, puro love nalang mararamdaman. sins never existed? Magkita kayo ng anak mo doon wala kanang responsabilidad sa kanya doon, so magkalvel nalang kayo doon... Meron pa rin tayo tirahan doon para sa privacy natin o wala na open sa lahat... Since walang territorial gaano kaya kalaki ang langit so walang hanganan doon kahit saan ka magpunta... Hindi kaya mabobored ng bilyon-bilyon o trilyon-trilyon taon ganon pa rin gawain mo since immortal kana... Taga sunod lang ng sunod tayo kay God doon for eternity?

Last edit: Post by jfegrafix.
Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds