TOPIC: Daily Dose of Tips from Members

Re:Daily Dose of Tips from Members 26 Nov 2005 20:12 #1496

• boks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
wow bago sa pandinig ko yung fasterfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Daily Dose of Tips from Members 26 Nov 2005 20:59 #1499

• forumcatcher
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Huwag magpapautang. Keep in mind na halos wala na talagang loyal na customer ngayon. Pero pakisamahan mo sila mabuti na hindi ka naman agrabyado.

Re:Daily Dose of Tips from Members 02 Dec 2005 14:46 #1570

• ecrj
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Matanong ko lang, sino ang dapat mag-Thank you pagkatapos ng transaction? Ang customer o ang bantay? :)

Re:Daily Dose of Tips from Members 02 Dec 2005 14:55 #1571

• Manoi Skee
dapat magpasalamat yung bantay kasi tinatangkilik yung serbisyo ng shop, tsaka magandang gesture yun para sa mga customer na may thank you galing sa bantay.

Re:Daily Dose of Tips from Members 07 Dec 2005 21:49 #1699

• acccjr
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Use a magnetic starter in your shop. when there is power fluctuation of very short duration ( not a brownout ) all your computers will not restart until you reset your magnetic stater. Power to all the computers would be cut-off automatically.

Power fluctuations could damage your hardware and even the performance of the installed softwares.

Before one of my PC hanged during startup after experiencing a power fluctuation. I then re-installed all the softwares.

Make sure the one who would install has a good background on magnetic starters coz he would have to revise your electric supply wiring to add one.

Re:Daily Dose of Tips from Members 08 Dec 2005 10:47 #1712

• zynx
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
wow galing nga ng fasterfox mas mabilis pa ngayon. thanks cyclops.

Re:Daily Dose of Tips from Members 08 Dec 2005 20:30 #1732

• kikiam
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
sir accjr, please more info on magnetic starter, links po kung mayron at san po nabibili? Dito samin palaging nangyayari yung biglang naka cut yung power. Thanks.

Re:Daily Dose of Tips from Members 08 Dec 2005 21:42 #1736

• acccjr
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
kikiam,

binili ko magnetic starter in evangelista area in manila, likod ng quiapo church. you could also buy it from electrical supplies.

a magnetic starter is actually used in motor starting. the size of the starter would depend on the number of PCs you have. you need a good industrial electrician to help you in installing it.

when the magnetic starter is activated, all your PCs are connected to it. this means that after your circuit breaker, the contacts of the starter is connected in series supplying your computers.

in my shop, my aircon is also connected to the starter also to protect the aircon.

to give you a better idea, the starter is similar to the power-on-delay (POD) used for aircons and refs. the difference is that PODs reset automatically after several minutes while the magnetic starter could be started manually. your power would be restored once you push the start button. dont use a POD alone coz it won't be enough for all your PCs. kung apat lang PC mo ok na ang POD intended for aircons.

i remember, when i first installed my magnetic starter, i used a POD to reset it. but i decided to remove it coz power restoration (waiting time) is quite long.

an avr won't be of help during fluctuation. UPS dapat talaga yan nga lang mahal kung lalagyan mo lahat ng PC.

if you find an electrician in your area, text mo ko ang i will give him instructions on how to do it. 09175009313 Alex

Re:Daily Dose of Tips from Members 08 Dec 2005 23:02 #1739

• acccjr
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
try nyo na maglagay ng ibang kulay na fluorescent lamp sa harap ng shop nyo to be noticed. you choose your color..favorite ko kasi green.

in my shop, i installed to 20 watts green fluorescent lamps and one strobe light ( from Raon) to be noticed at night. medyo parang disco nga lang ang dating but it's really an eye catcher..Lahat ng nagdadaan sa tapat ko sa gabi, lingon lahat sila sa shop ko. yung mga teenager naman tatambay sa harap for them to be also get noticed... papapansin baga....hehehehhe...
The following user(s) said Thank You: RCO

Re:Daily Dose of Tips from Members 09 Dec 2005 13:33 #1753

• Rage
  • Staff Emeritus
  • Staff Emeritus
ako gamit ko sa loob ultraviolet, may ibang dating lalo na pag naka white na damit. saka pag may nagbyad ng 500 or 1k, makikita mo kung fake o hindi. kakatuwa pa reaksiyon ng mga customers.

Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds