Discussion on PC Games and Facebook Games

TOPIC: Facebook Will End On JULY 15th, 2012 :(

Facebook Will End On JULY 15th, 2012 :( 15 Apr 2012 20:51 #517309

• Stradz23's Avatar Topic Author
  • Stradz23
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Share ko lang po ito, totoo po kaya ito...

FACEBOOK WILL END ON JULY 15th, 2012!

PALO ALTO, CA –Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook will be shut down in July of 2012. Managing the site has become too stressful.

“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”

Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting July 15th, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts. That gives users (and Facebook addicts) a year to adjust to life without Facebook.

“After July 15th, 2012 the whole website shuts down,” said Avrat Humarthi, Vice President of Technical Affairs at Facebook. “So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I recommend you take them off the internet. You won’t be able to get them back after Facebook goes out of business.”

Zuckerberg said the decision to shut down Facebook was difficult, but that he does not think people will be upset.

“I personally don’t think it’s a big deal,” he said in a private phone interview. “And to be honest, I think it’s for the better. Without Facebook, people will have to go outside and make real friends. That’s always a good thing.”

Some Facebook users were furious upon hearing the shocking news.

“What am I going to do without Facebook?” said Denise Bradshaw, a high school student from Indiana. “My life revolves around it. I’m on Facebook at least 10 hours a day. Now what am I going to do with all that free time?”

However, parents across the country have been experiencing a long anticipated sense of relief.

“I’m glad the Facebook nightmare is over,” said Jon Guttari, a single parent from Detroit. “Now my teenager’s face won’t be glued to a computer screen all day. Maybe I can even have a conversation with her.”

SIGN THE “SAVE FACEBOOK” PETITION

Those in the financial industry are criticizing Zuckerberg for walking away from a multibillion dollar franchise. Facebook is currently ranked as one of the wealthiest businesses in the world, with economists estimating its value at around 17.9 billion.

But Zuckerberg remains unruffled by these accusations. He said he will stand by his decision to give Facebook the axe.

“I don’t care about the money,” said Zuckerberg. “I just want my old life back.”

The Facebook Corporation suggests that users remove all of their personal information from the website before July 15th, 2012. After that date, all photos, notes, links, and videos will be permanently erased.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/27321/facebook-will-end-on-march-15th/
The topic has been locked.

Re: Facebook Will End On JULY 15th, 2012 :( 15 Apr 2012 20:55 #517312

• BlasterQ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The Weekly World News was a supermarket tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007, renowned for its outlandish cover stories often based on supernatural or paranormal themes and an approach to news that verged on the satirical. Its characteristic black-and-white covers have become pop-culture images widely used in the arts. It continues to exist as a website.

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekly_World_News

so hindi po totoo yan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stradz23

Re: Facebook Will End On JULY 15th, 2012 :( 15 Apr 2012 20:59 #517314

• Stradz23's Avatar Topic Author
  • Stradz23
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

BlasterQ wrote: The Weekly World News was a supermarket tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007, renowned for its outlandish cover stories often based on supernatural or paranormal themes and an approach to news that verged on the satirical. Its characteristic black-and-white covers have become pop-culture images widely used in the arts. It continues to exist as a website.

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekly_World_News

so hindi po totoo yan.

thanks sir blast akala totoo peke pala... ^__^

Re: Facebook Will End On JULY 15th, 2012 :( 15 Apr 2012 20:59 #517315

• 3001jl
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
akala ko si uber

Re: Facebook Will End On JULY 15th, 2012 :( 15 Apr 2012 21:04 #517316

• BlasterQ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
tingnan mo ang link na binigay ko, yung sa wikipedia, tingnan mo ang picture na nilagay nila na magazine ng weekly world news.

title: GARDEN OF EDEN FOUND: U.S. grows new tree from seed!
at sa ilalim: Man is all thumbs! tapos may picture ng tao, yung mga daliri niya, puro thumbs lahat.
Termites Eat The Eifel Tower, LOL, it's even crazier, considering the eifel tower is not made of wood.

LOL

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: Post by BlasterQ.

Re: Facebook Will End On JULY 15th, 2012 :( 15 Apr 2012 21:34 #517321

• shiti.hanta
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
think again it might be true

Re: Facebook Will End On JULY 15th, 2012 :( 15 Apr 2012 21:37 #517322

• 3001jl
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
hmmmmp.

Re: Facebook Will End On JULY 15th, 2012 :( 15 Apr 2012 21:39 #517324

• BlasterQ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

shiti.hanta wrote: think again it might be true

hehehehe, termites po, hindi thermite.

in tagalog, mga anay. hindi po isang uri ng chemical na ginagamit pang demolition.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Facebook Will End On JULY 15th, 2012 :( 16 Apr 2012 03:45 #517410

• shiti.hanta
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
think again

Formosan termites are nicknamed the "super termite" by some because of their awesome destructive ability and also due to their rapid reproductive process. They are known to eat wood, plastic and even metal, and their queens can lay hundreds of eggs or more in a single day.

source - www.termitecontrol.net/types.html
Last edit: Post by shiti.hanta.

Re: Facebook Will End On JULY 15th, 2012 :( 16 Apr 2012 03:49 #517412

• larsonulop
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
dati every march 15 and the end of FB, na-move na pala sa July 15. ^_^
Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds