Discussion on PC Games and Facebook Games

TOPIC: Facebook Phenomenon

Re:Facebook Phenomenon 09 Sep 2009 21:58 #158411

• airkulet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
add nio din po ako lvl 103 MW airine_abenes@yc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Facebook Phenomenon 11 Sep 2009 07:33 #158805

• Topic Author
  • kaarlo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
waaa!!! sana tinuloy tuloy ko yung MW ko at hindi na ako tumigil ng 3 months... pag-open ko last week ng MW yung mga in-invite ko lvl 100+ na...ako na tuloy naghahabol...hehehe

pero di bale ok lang kasi ok naman na at successful mga farm ko...farmville & farm town

Last edit: Post by kaarlo.

Re:Facebook Phenomenon 11 Sep 2009 07:55 #158809

• leetkrew
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
facebook vs. online games

hiling ko lang na mawala na ang lahat ng online games at puro facebook nalang ang ipapalit...
wala nang ipa-patch, minimal hardware expense pa. Hindi nyo kailangan ang magandang video card.

Major advantage: puro chix ang customers...

Re:Facebook Phenomenon 11 Sep 2009 08:07 #158811

• Topic Author
  • kaarlo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
mejo nabawasan na nga nag-o-online games dahil sa facebook sa tingin ko...dito sa shop yung mga naglalaro ng dota after ng game facebook...pampatanggal-umay...minsan mas matagal pa time nila sa FB kesa sa paglalaro ng dota gg

Re:Facebook Phenomenon 11 Sep 2009 08:47 #158814

• seeker
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
#2 ang facebook dito sa shop, next is 12sky2. syempre still #1 simula ng mag-open ako DOTA, consistent!

Re:Facebook Phenomenon 11 Sep 2009 09:20 #158817

• Topic Author
  • kaarlo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Dito sa shop
#1 Facebook #2 DOTA
why?
Kasi yung mga nagdo-dota, nag-FB din (50-50) - hati yung time nila sa dota and FB
Meron naman pure FB lang

Actually parang ako na din nag-pauso ng FB dito sa shop. Lahat sila busy sa pabonggahan ng layouts sa FS...
Ngayon normal na lang na makakarinig ako ng "Kuya, ako din add mo, saka Send mo din ako ng gifts ha"

parang pelikula...

"The Rise Of The Facebook"

i wonder kung merong pangontra

"The Revenge of The Friendster"

Re:Facebook Phenomenon 11 Sep 2009 16:18 #158876

• liamzki
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
kaarlo wrote:

Dito sa shop
#1 Facebook #2 DOTA
why?
Kasi yung mga nagdo-dota, nag-FB din (50-50) - hati yung time nila sa dota and FB
Meron naman pure FB lang

Actually parang ako na din nag-pauso ng FB dito sa shop. Lahat sila busy sa pabonggahan ng layouts sa FS...
Ngayon normal na lang na makakarinig ako ng "Kuya, ako din add mo, saka Send mo din ako ng gifts ha"

parang pelikula...

"The Rise Of The Facebook"

i wonder kung merong pangontra

"The Revenge of The Friendster"

may bagong patch sa friendster para sa facebook

Re:Facebook Phenomenon 11 Sep 2009 20:51 #158903

• Topic Author
  • kaarlo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
may bagong patch sa friendster para sa facebook

liamzki,
what do you mean? panlaban ng friendster sa facebook or meron na link FS sa FB?

Pasensiya na di ko na kasi nabubuksan FS ko kaya di ako updated...

Re:Facebook Phenomenon 11 Sep 2009 23:27 #158929

• reiearth2007
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
ako din di ko na masyado open fs ko...talbog na kasi.... dati adikted din ako nun sa mga layout...

Re:Facebook Phenomenon 12 Sep 2009 00:46 #158944

• reiearth2007
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
10 Lessons I Learned from FarmVille

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

FarmVille is a Facebook game which allows members of the popular social network to plant, grow and harvest fruits and vegetables as well as raise animals on one’s virtual farm.
I only started playing FarmVille five days ago and, as of this writing, I am now at level 14 with 45,431 coins and 4248 XP. You can say that I am a dedicated farmer. Most of the animals and trees I own are gifts from fellow farmers. The more I play FarmVille the more I enjoy the real-time flash game. One time I had to reschedule my dinner to harvest my crops on time.
Here are ten lessons I learned while tending my virtual farm.
1. Growth takes time, effort, and lots of patience. You cannot hurry the crops. Or make your cows produce milk in seconds. Growth is neither sudden nor easy. It is a process which requires that one step be completed successfully before proceeding to the next.
2. There are always elements that will try to stifle your growth. In FarmVille you have to deal with leaves, weeds, and crows. I real life you have to deal with difficult situations and people who discourage you and try to pull you down.
3. But don’t worry about leaves, weed, and crows – your neighbors will always come to your aid. Look around, you are never alone. Believe in the goodness of others.
4. Helping others clean up leaves, scare off crows, or kill weeds not only give you extra coins and XP but also make you a better neighbor. Whenever I receive messages like this – “Hiya, Fr.! Just look at these leaves! Would you help me rake them up?” I always click “yes”. My main motive is not to gain more coins and XP but to return the favor to people who have also helped me keep my own farm clean and healthy.
5. The more gifts you give, the more gifts you receive.
This is true in FarmVille. This is also true in real life. It was Orison Swett Marden who said “We must give more in order to get more. It is the generous giving of ourselves that produces the generous harvest.”
6. If you don’t harvest on time, your plants will wither. Just as in FarmVille, to succeed in real life you have to do the right thing at the right time.
7. You can share your triumphs with others. In Farmville you can share your rewards in the form of bonuses. I know of some people who regularly check their Facebook feeds to see if any of their friends have recently won any ribbons. For there they will find the option to earn a bonus from them. The better the ribbon the more coins you will get.
8. You need to work hard to get what you want and need. Aside from plowing, planting and harvesting and dealing with leaves, weeds and crows, you also have to budget your time and coins. You also need to buy the right seeds, trees and animals for optimum profit. Believe me, it can be complicated. If you want to succeed in FarmVille you have to work hard. If you want to succeed in life you have to work harder. As David Bly puts it – “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.”
9. You do not become a Good Samaritan through a single act of kindness. You need to help other farmers hundreds of times before earning your Good Samaritan ribbon. In the same way, you do not become a good person just by doing one single act of goodness. You need to be a good person, a “good samaritan” repeatedly and consistently.
10. After a harvest there must plowing and sowing again. Such is life. The end of something is the beginning of another one. And I hope that as you complete one step in your life may you begin the next one as a person who has matured and learned his lessons. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.

Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds