TOPIC: HandyCache (Part 2)

HandyCache (Part 2) 11 Aug 2017 10:58 #1262133

• warwick01
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Oscar Calimar Reyes wrote:

warwick01 wrote: @renzone
pedeng 2 hc ang run mo ng sabay, mag kaiba port.sa client mo hatiin mosa 2 port ang proxy setting mo at mabilis na uli yan.
^^__^^ meron na available na ganyan pack. yan ang set up ko.
^^__^^

ano ginawa mo boss same server or magkaiba?

sir oca same server po at isang program lang na hc then dalawa na interface na mag kaiba ang port. ung client po hatiin mo lang sa 2 port ng hc para mag kaiba sila at mabilis maski marami.
^^__^^

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by warwick01.

HandyCache (Part 2) 11 Aug 2017 14:53 #1262205

• truefriend-cz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Ou, problem, omg. I'm so sorry. Will you kill me now ???

I used modified 7-zip. https://github.com/mcmilk/7-Zip-zstd/releases
Here recompress pack with standart 7-zip: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B0zAK5DQn3LwZkVhTWlaOUlPd1k&export=download

HandyCache (Part 2) 11 Aug 2017 21:28 #1262302

• euverve
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
^^ Not bad, your scripts looks great. Compressed file is served to browser/client. Do you mind share the Advantages and Disadvantages of it?

HandyCache (Part 2) 13 Aug 2017 01:25 #1262560

• truefriend-cz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
It's not me. But I can not solve social issues and technical issues at the same time. People not only prefer social issues up to the point where they dispose of technical matters. So, unfortunately, I have to give up programming, technology and what I'm interested in again. When someone is not murdering me, it blocks them differently. What should help you with all of this coughing, so that you can not only steal me, I prefer to give it to you voluntarily. I will not program in LUA anymore, because some programming people misled me to the point of being blunted than to be at all like or feel comfortable.

HandyCache (Part 2) 13 Aug 2017 02:32 #1262561

• euverve
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
^ Who cares?

HandyCache (Part 2) 13 Aug 2017 02:40 #1262562

• truefriend-cz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have no idea. It does not make me interesting. You do? From what I see, everything that someone else has programmed here just consumes and steals for your benefit what can happen even though someone is working on something for months as well. If you think it's normal, it's no wonder you react in this way.

Last edit: Post by truefriend-cz.

HandyCache (Part 2) 13 Aug 2017 11:24 #1262609

• euverve
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
If you cares alot, don't share your code or atleast obfuscate it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: warwick01

Last edit: Post by euverve.

HandyCache (Part 2) 13 Aug 2017 21:06 #1262747

• truefriend-cz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have to share it, because if I did not share it and let it and people know that I have it, or those functions, I would interfere with life until the level of physical destruction (death). The police and other forces are unable to protect themselves even if they know about it, and in the Czech Republic this is up to the level, even the police and the criminal police are being abused to achieve these activities.
You can find more information here.
I apologize for bad English, I'm learning programming languages ​​rather than social languages. But the people around me in the Czech Republic have been abused and abused. They abuse other people because they hear that social languages ​​have a higher priority than a programming language and it goes to the level where the police are able to confuse people with laptops, servers, etc ... of course not only because of that, but In that structure, people are trying to function in that base by provoking and building on these things. It also solves who is older, who is younger, who smiles and does not smile, and smiles are also answered by the police where they ignore the real states of things and are literally live on the street of murdering people, stealing property, abducting people, etc. Even the high authorities That cough. So I have no choice but to respond like this. I am currently on the street where I live as a homeless through this social functioning of people. The problem with me is that I started to be successful and people knew about it. Between what I was doing, they gradually began to behave so that the police only came to me and started confiscating things, manipulating me, throwing me on the basis of what they said, even though it never affirmed anyone, They had to act as if it had happened. There is a bad system in the Czech Republic - the social system.

handycache.ru/component/option,com_smf/I...1.msg46691/#msg46691
and all my topics is handycache.ru/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,10/board,12.0/
plus PMs with helper man Where did I offer him to participate in the project with the publication of his, which he refused but to help me.

Then out of the reports he began to write about me that I was ungrateful and so refused to help me. Based on the prioritization of social affairs before solving technical issues, I ended up running the project because it would be that they would try to catch other people with this project and destroy the project and challenge me, etc. And I would spend more time with this social stupid way than to do something do. Without exception, people behave like this. I consider this to be a struggle for power and a scam on his side, when people react to the fact that he reproaches me that I am ungrateful, but the fact that I have offered him cooperation that he has refused is not seen. In the same way people in my neighborhood abuse the police, the criminal police, and other state bodies that react as if it were, and if it was not, then they used it to use violent methods, coercion, etc.

If people know about someone, they have something they could be successful for, so they can start liquidating them, and they can also abuse the police. Steal, kidnap people and murder. There is no protection for this action. Still, I have tried to continue with programming and I am constantly meeting this in both my personal life and the Internet. People react. The guilt is not human, but human, and the social system is incapable of removing this property from people because it benefits itself from later inevitable disputes. At the level of finance and at the level of power struggle.

So the solution that I logically came to is nothing, so I voluntarily surrender my knowledge of the programming language, any financial gain, even to the detriment of my social functioning, and I will continue to live on the street. At that time, they forcibly cut me off from family, friends, schools and property. Including the utter destruction of the partnership. So I'm just waiting for my death. Meanwhile, I'm trying to get out of this system of nausea, but it can not be. Everyone in a violent way demands and prefers money, including the state, and when I can not do it, I'll get things done and choose other restrictions, where I get even more damage when I get laptops and other things that make me Paradoxically earned and it has no boundary. Not only these activities are being abused by the police.

I will not react anymore, I want to deal with things that do not attract me into this.
I apologize for longer texts. I responded to the feedback. I would probably end up dead again.

Thanks for password for your HC packs. I got a better understanding of LUA and I could learn better.

Last edit: Post by truefriend-cz.

HandyCache (Part 2) 16 Aug 2017 13:20 #1263466

• arnulop
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
^^ just keep on sharing, if no one will share, someone will sell

Last edit: Post by arnulop.

HandyCache (Part 2) 18 Aug 2017 19:40 #1264103

• euverve
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
^^ In the first place, Handycache is not freeware. :)

Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds