TOPIC: Upcoming BLIZZARD Games will have NO "LAN PLAY"

Upcoming BLIZZARD Games will have NO "LAN PLAY" 31 Mar 2009 09:50 #125380

• narmenia's Avatar Topic Author
  • narmenia
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
confirmed na yung sa Diablo 3 na wala talagang LAN play.
ung Starcraft 2 wala pang official announcement. pero i betting they will also NOT include lan play.

google nyu nalang for more info...

also afaik:
- starcraft 2 will be made into 3 separate games. 1 game per campaign (terran, zerg, and protoss)
not sure if released at the same time, but most likely one after the other.
- NO LAN play = you have to connect to battlenet even if yung gusto mung kalaro is on the same LAN. bale you will need internet connection.

BASED on the 2 facts above... i therefore conclude BLIZZARD is getting GREEDY... tsk tsk tsk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Upcoming BLIZZARD Games will have NO 31 Mar 2009 10:05 #125383

• toocute4u
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
narmenia wrote:

ung Starcraft 2 wala pang official announcement. pero i betting they will also NOT include lan play.

also afaik:
- starcraft 2 will be made into 3 separate games. 1 game per campaign (terran, zerg, and protoss)
- NO LAN play = you have to connect to battlenet even if yung gusto mung kalaro is on the same LAN. bale you will need internet connection.

BASED on the 2 facts above... i therefore conclude BLIZZARD is getting GREEDY... tsk tsk tsk

who cares if blizzard gettin greedy? maybe 3%-5% lang maglalaro nyan!! lahat dota pa rin! hahaha! Lilipas din ang panahon..gagawin na rin nilang normal LAN game kac alam nila nde cla kikita. lalabas din crack nyan! haha!

More Power

Re:Upcoming BLIZZARD Games will have NO 31 Mar 2009 10:09 #125384

• stync
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
narmenia wrote:

also afaik:

ganon talaga 1 : 1 , parang os ehehehhe

Last edit: Post by stync.

Re:Upcoming BLIZZARD Games will have NO 31 Mar 2009 13:05 #125392

• Fuzzler
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Favorite game ko pa naman Starcraft ^_^ saka Half-life, Di naman Greedy blizzard, masasabi nyo lang yan kung ang gamit nyo na Starcraft ay crack version. Kung license yung Starcraft nyo wala problema yan.

Pag sa battlenet kasi nagchecheck yun ng Serial, tapos auto update yung client.

Re:Upcoming BLIZZARD Games will have NO "LAN PLAY" 31 Mar 2009 13:19 #125393

• ryudo5
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
If I am the developer I would do the same thing. Imagine the amount of money used to produce, enhance and develop this game not to mention the time spent. It is really very hard to create these games. Imagine how many skilled people you have hired to create the game. Kaya it is really unfair for them when all of us aims to get the game for free. That is why siguro some of the free to play games are not really that good or even satisfying for hard core gamers. Lalo na Blizzard is a very big name in the game development scene.

I bet these upcoming games are really good and they are working very hard to make it better before releasing it in the market.

Sad to say it really is too pricey for the Philippine market. I hope there will be some way to regulate prices of games para affordable sa mga LAN shop owners - yun bang pang Cafe Use, volume license style (price for 5 - 10 computers na)

Re:Upcoming BLIZZARD Games will have NO 31 Mar 2009 15:06 #125406

• sniperx
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
ryudo5 wrote:

If I am the developer I would do the same thing. Imagine the amount of money used to produce, enhance and develop this game not to mention the time spent. It is really very hard to create these games. Imagine how many skilled people you have hired to create the game. Kaya it is really unfair for them when all of us aims to get the game for free. That is why siguro some of the free to play games are not really that good or even satisfying for hard core gamers. Lalo na Blizzard is a very big name in the game development scene.

I bet these upcoming games are really good and they are working very hard to make it better before releasing it in the market.

Sad to say it really is too pricey for the Philippine market. I hope there will be some way to regulate prices of games para affordable sa mga LAN shop owners - yun bang pang Cafe Use, volume license style (price for 5 - 10 computers na)

agree with you ryudo5..

iwas priracy narin itoh..

pero sooner or later mag kakaroon narin ng crack dto..

yun plan ng blizzard na lahat coconect sa Battlenet? i hope kaya nila yun.. imagine sa dami ng players all over the world.. korea palang.. hehehe..

Re:Upcoming BLIZZARD Games will have NO 31 Mar 2009 21:28 #125465

• ryudo5
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
sniperx wrote:

pero sooner or later mag kakaroon narin ng crack dto..

For sure on its first day of release may kasabay ng crack or pirated version niyan.

There are more hackers and crackers than software developers. I believe there is more money is hacking and cracking than software development.

Buhay nga naman.

Re:Upcoming BLIZZARD Games will have NO "LAN PLAY" 31 Mar 2009 22:02 #125473

• webservant
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
inde kaya mas dadami ang tatangkilik nito sa pirated ones lalo na kung may mga cracked with LAN ??? sana lang inde masyadung mahal ang price sa market or with promo and discounts ang orig.

Re:Upcoming BLIZZARD Games will have NO 31 Mar 2009 22:14 #125475

• sniperx
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
webservant wrote:

inde kaya mas dadami ang tatangkilik nito sa pirated ones lalo na kung may mga cracked with LAN ??? sana lang inde masyadung mahal ang price sa market or with promo and discounts ang orig.

well I think standard pricing naman ang blizzard games.. ang problema natin.. mataas na ang dollar rate kaya nag mumukhang mahal talaga..

Re:Upcoming BLIZZARD Games will have NO 01 Apr 2009 05:47 #125561

• divadnosaj
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
ryudo5 wrote:

For sure on its first day of release may kasabay ng crack or pirated version niyan.

There are more hackers and crackers than software developers. I believe there is more money is hacking and cracking than software development.

Buhay nga naman.

hindi naman siguro first day.. siguro a week or 2 at most! wahehehe!

paktay, usapang crack na naman, baka mabatas tayo ng mga santo ng industriya.. wakekekeke, jok lang jok!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds