TOPIC: Firefox Ultimate Optimizer!

Firefox Ultimate Optimizer! 17 Jan 2009 11:10 #115151

• Topic Author
  • phfire
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
[/url] [url=http://g.imageshack.us/img413/96504295cw5.jpg/1/][img=http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/96504295cw5.jpg/1/w404.png][/url] Firefox is the world's leading free open source cross-platform browser. 21% of users use Firefox as their browser. If you are a Firefox user, you will not believe your eyes about what "Firefox Ultimate Optimizer" offers. This great utility improves the performance of your Firefox browser and incredibly reduces memory and CPU usage. The practical experiment revealed that it could immediately reduce the memory usage of Firefox 3.0.4 with 14 pages(tabs) opened on a Microsoft Windows XP SP2 from 62 Mb to less than 0.5 Mb only without any instability issues. This will save your RAM for other memory-intensive applications that were slowing down your computer when running them along with Firefox. The program doesn't require any configurations or tweaking, and you wont even need to install it, just download and double click and you will be saving your memory. The program is multilingual and supports an unlimited amount of languages as you can add your own languages simply by editing a template ini file and placing a copy of it under the "Languages" folder. The application has a nice tray icon that can be used to enable/disable automatic loading with Windows, change your language or to quit from the program. [i]source: felipEX[/i] Tested with 20 websites opened with NO issues encountered. *credit goes to sir incubus14 for the screen and testing. *file re-uploaded and virus scanned by me *additional tests are welcomed Download: http://w13.easy-share.com/1903310450.html[img=http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6696/96504295cw5.jpg]
[/url] Firefox is the world's leading free open source cross-platform browser. 21% of users use Firefox as their browser. If you are a Firefox user, you will not believe your eyes about what "Firefox Ultimate Optimizer" offers. This great utility improves the performance of your Firefox browser and incredibly reduces memory and CPU usage. The practical experiment revealed that it could immediately reduce the memory usage of Firefox 3.0.4 with 14 pages(tabs) opened on a Microsoft Windows XP SP2 from 62 Mb to less than 0.5 Mb only without any instability issues. This will save your RAM for other memory-intensive applications that were slowing down your computer when running them along with Firefox. The program doesn't require any configurations or tweaking, and you wont even need to install it, just download and double click and you will be saving your memory. The program is multilingual and supports an unlimited amount of languages as you can add your own languages simply by editing a template ini file and placing a copy of it under the "Languages" folder. The application has a nice tray icon that can be used to enable/disable automatic loading with Windows, change your language or to quit from the program. [i]source: felipEX[/i] Tested with 20 websites opened with NO issues encountered. *credit goes to sir incubus14 for the screen and testing. *file re-uploaded and virus scanned by me *additional tests are welcomed Download: http://w13.easy-share.com/1903310450.html[img=http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/96504295cw5.jpg/1/w404.png]

Firefox is the world's leading free open source cross-platform browser. 21% of users use Firefox as their browser. If you are a Firefox user, you will not believe your eyes about what "Firefox Ultimate Optimizer" offers. This great utility improves the performance of your Firefox browser and incredibly reduces memory and CPU usage. The practical experiment revealed that it could immediately reduce the memory usage of Firefox 3.0.4 with 14 pages(tabs) opened on a Microsoft Windows XP SP2 from 62 Mb to less than 0.5 Mb only without any instability issues. This will save your RAM for other memory-intensive applications that were slowing down your computer when running them along with Firefox. The program doesn't require any configurations or tweaking, and you wont even need to install it, just download and double click and you will be saving your memory. The program is multilingual and supports an unlimited amount of languages as you can add your own languages simply by editing a template ini file and placing a copy of it under the "Languages" folder. The application has a nice tray icon that can be used to enable/disable automatic loading with Windows, change your language or to quit from the program.

source: felipEX

Tested with 20 websites opened with NO issues encountered.

*credit goes to sir incubus14 for the screen and testing.
*file re-uploaded and virus scanned by me
*additional tests are welcomed

Download:
w13.easy-share.com/1903310450.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Firefox Ultimate Optimizer! 17 Jan 2009 11:40 #115154

• joyblanca
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
alright! gonna give it a try, thanks sir

Re:Firefox Ultimate Optimizer! 17 Jan 2009 17:51 #115183

• plipster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
do not be tricked..

it indeed lessens the ram usage significantly as the task manager might imply..

..but it eats up your virtual memory..meaning,sa hard disk po sya kukuha hindi sa ram..

Re:Firefox Ultimate Optimizer! 17 Jan 2009 18:25 #115192

• liamzki
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
galing laki na binaba...

Re:Firefox Ultimate Optimizer! 17 Jan 2009 18:30 #115194

• Bien
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
plipster wrote:

do not be tricked..

..but it eats up your virtual memory..meaning,sa hard disk po sya kukuha hindi sa ram..

if this is true, is there a perceptible slowdown in browsing or opening of the browser?

pero ang alam ko, kasama na ang virtual memory sa Memory Usage sa task manager. so dapat same reading pa din whether it uses the physical ram or virtual ram.

Last edit: Post by Bien.

Re:Firefox Ultimate Optimizer! 17 Jan 2009 18:48 #115196

• plipster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
you can verify it if you want..

first,down run the firefox ultimate optimizer yet and do this:

1. click "ctrl + alt + del" or access your task manager
2. click the "view" tab and select "select columns"
3. within "select columns",check "virtual memory size"
4. without the firefox ultimate optimizer on,the "memory usage" and "vm size" should basically be just the same

now run this so called firefox ultimate optimizer and observe the "memory usage" column and "vm size" column..

Re:Firefox Ultimate Optimizer! 17 Jan 2009 19:07 #115199

• seeker
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
my point ka sir plipster, pero lets give it a try

Re:Firefox Ultimate Optimizer! 17 Jan 2009 19:34 #115203

• plipster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
plipster wrote:

you can verify it if you want..

first,down run the firefox ultimate optimizer yet and do this:

1. click "ctrl + alt + del" or access your task manager
2. click the "view" tab and select "select columns"
3. within "select columns",check "virtual memory size"
4. without the firefox ultimate optimizer on,the "memory usage" and "vm size" should basically be just the same

now run this so called firefox ultimate optimizer and observe the "memory usage" column and "vm size" column..

what i mean in the second line is "first,don't run..."..hindi "down run"..hehehe..

Re:Firefox Ultimate Optimizer! 18 Jan 2009 07:46 #115219

• xicowner
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
plipster wrote:

do not be tricked..

What's wrong if this is the situation? Isn't it that it is better if the physical memory becomes available for use by the other processes? Just asking 'cause I do not know the answers.

Bien wrote:

if this is true, is there a perceptible slowdown in browsing or opening of the browser?

pero ang alam ko, kasama na ang virtual memory sa Memory Usage sa task manager. so dapat same reading pa din whether it uses the physical ram or virtual ram.

I do not notice any slowdown. ULOP site which I frequently visit is always slow. :-) How about the others who have tried the software?

Re:Firefox Ultimate Optimizer! 18 Jan 2009 07:55 #115220

• noob
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
xicowner wrote:

plipster wrote:

do not be tricked..

What's wrong if this is the situation? Isn't it that it is better if the physical memory becomes available for use by the other processes? Just asking 'cause I do not know the answers.

Bien wrote:

I do not notice any slowdown. ULOP site which I frequently visit is always slow. :-) How about the others who have tried the software?

any proof that it uses directly to your virtual memory? because as far as i know, virtual memory is just an extension of your physical memory (RAM) it maybe slow down your pc if it directly use your virtual memory.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds