Poll: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry

Allow I-Café Pilipinas to continue the work.
23 41.1%
Create a new organization to handle the advocacy.
13 23.2%
Forget advocacy work, let matters take its course
20 35.7%
Total number of voters: 56 ( grandphycoman, tedz03ph, josedenniolim, enyo009, marco0805 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry

Re: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry 11 Nov 2011 03:44 #472346

• Cybertronix
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

Katropa wrote: ...pero seriously kung itutuloy pa rin ang Icafe Pilipinas... ano assurance ng mga kasapi na wala na yung mga involve dun sa coop mess??? anong guarantee ang maibibigay na hindi na sila makaka hawak ng pwesto or magiging member nito? kaya naman nag suggest ako ng mag create na lang ng bago, para naman mabigyan yung mga gustong tumulong sa industry...

the same assurance are needed if creating a new org ...
where can we find "a credible, professional leader/s with clout among ICAs, LGUs and commercial vendors. if these traits are not present, the 'new org' will be meaningless.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry 11 Nov 2011 03:58 #472349

• archbishop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

ulyces wrote: ituloy yan para magkaroon ng protection ang bawat lanshop owner sa pilipinas

protection saan master?

Re: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry 11 Nov 2011 07:14 #472390

• MatanongPoAko
  • Banned
  • Banned
eto ganito na lang ituloy pa rin yan i-cafe sila uli gawin niyo lider mga uto uto kayo

Re: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry 11 Nov 2011 15:17 #472423

• Katropa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

MatanongPoAko wrote: eto ganito na lang ituloy pa rin yan i-cafe sila uli gawin niyo lider mga uto uto kayo

ito naman tinatapos kaagad, kaya nga tayo nag uusap usap eh! to give suggestion, alam mo master kung gugustuhin mo lang pwede kang mag step up... im sure naman na di mo gagawin ang mga ginawa ng dating leader ng Icafe...

Re: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry 11 Nov 2011 15:20 #472424

• Katropa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Cybertronix wrote:

Katropa wrote: ...pero seriously kung itutuloy pa rin ang Icafe Pilipinas... ano assurance ng mga kasapi na wala na yung mga involve dun sa coop mess??? anong guarantee ang maibibigay na hindi na sila makaka hawak ng pwesto or magiging member nito? kaya naman nag suggest ako ng mag create na lang ng bago, para naman mabigyan yung mga gustong tumulong sa industry...

the same assurance are needed if creating a new org ...
where can we find "a credible, professional leader/s with clout among ICAs, LGUs and commercial vendors. if these traits are not present, the 'new org' will be meaningless.

so what is your suggestion sir, retain natin ang Icafe??? di ba si sir ed zafra may ari nyan??? papaano nya ma clear yung name nito kung palaging umaaligid ung x friends nya...ikaw ba sir kung sakaling ma retain ang Icafe willing po ba kayo tumulong??? kasi kami very supportive naman kaming mga members nyan... kung di lang dun sa coop...

Re: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry 11 Nov 2011 15:28 #472427

• Cybertronix
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
i already saw the netcafe industry's environment, its potential and its gaps, that's why i can make a clear, authoritative statements about the issue. Gap analysis is my forte, that how I earn much in my dayjob. I do make an objective, detailed & factual observation and advise the client/s. up to them if they deem to follow it. not my loss.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i voted FORGET IT.

i've seen how the icp was run, however honest the intention was, it doesn't have any effect. there will be lots of temptation to compromise & to drift from the goal.

advocacy groups in small scale business is a lost cause. there will be no source of funds, those that will support will claim bias to their side. the percentage of 'owners' that the advocacy can represent is dwarfed by both extremes - the bigtime legal netcafe franchises & the illegal small scale backyard netcafe. both of this majority extremes will not play for personal interest. thats the hard fact of life.

advocacy group in the netcafe industry is a lost cause.

Re: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry 12 Nov 2011 01:17 #472702

• archbishop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

EeeZee wrote: Paano?

magandang tanong yan mam

ano nga ba iyong advocacy ng icafe pilipinas? sa laymans term no bogus words.

Last edit: Post by archbishop.

Re: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry 12 Nov 2011 03:08 #472720

• johnpokz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yung mga gustong tumuloy tuloy nyo lang, bigay hilig.
Yung mga ayaw.. di wag! walang pilitan. Haha!!!

Re: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry 12 Nov 2011 19:37 #472870

• xicowner's Avatar Topic Author
  • xicowner
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

vickers wrote: boss anu po ba yung goals ng I-Café Pilipinas?

may kabutihan po ba itong dulot sa icafe dto sa bansa?

does it really represent icafes nation wide or mga pansariling goals lang ng mga convenors?

Let me pull-up this thread by way of a reply to these queries.

I made this poll for the purpose of knowing your wishes regarding advocacy work for the i-cafe industry and not to put I-Cafe Pilipinas (ICP) under scrutiny. ICP does not owe anything to any stakeholder of the industry nor has it done anything wrong in its advocacy work.

Do not blame ICP to what happened to I-Cafe Coop. It did help in starting the coop but it had nothing to do, as an organization, with the financial mess that it had. Many of the ICP convenors were also victims in the mess.

I request to stick to the question of whether you want to continue advocacy work for the i-cafe industry. If you do not want the advocacy work to continue, then "forget it" and choose the last option. If you feel the industry still needs an advocacy body, then choose any of the first two options.

Re: Advocacy Work For I-Cafe Industry 12 Nov 2011 21:02 #472888

• EeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
"I made this poll for the purpose of knowing your wishes regarding advocacy work for the i-cafe industry and not to put I-Cafe Pilipinas (ICP) under scrutiny. ICP does not owe anything to any stakeholder of the industry nor has it done anything wrong in its advocacy work."

Bossing your first option is "Allow I-Café Pilipinas to continue the work". Being the first option, I think ICP must be subject to careful examination with the intent of verification. Just my honest opinion.

Sabi nga nila "vote wisely". You can't be a responsible voter if you are not going to scrutinize the candidates. No offense meant Bossing, most of us who keep on asking just want to know the details of every option.

Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds