TOPIC: Cybera Cafe Administration (Open Source)

Re:Cybera Cafe Administration (Open Source) 08 Oct 2008 08:13 #104110

• xicowner
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
I want to response to this and I need your honest reply. We are in software development and we know we can handle this proposal. Please indicate your answers to my questions after each of your proposal.

kopinux wrote:

1. hire a programmer - [color=]How much are you willing to pay? Do you need a quotation?

2. all ulop member will donate or find sponsors for the programmers salary - [color=]How much do you expect each ULOP member to contribute? How soon will the fund be available?

3. edit the cybera cafe and rename the project to real ulop timer (gpl) - [color=]Will you give us the option to choose the open source timer or it should be Cyberia only?

4. all ulop will input their ideas and needs for the timer based on their experience. - [color=]We are open to your suggestions if the job will be given to us but will you give us the option to say what can be done and what are not doable?

5. the programmer do its job - [color=]When do you want us to start? If you throw back the question to us, I say, after we receive the down payment.

6. as a result, you got a real ulop timer that is free and opensource that is as good and even better than Cafestation, that works in any platform, customizable in any dialect and that the whole philippines will benefit this timer, and if indeed it can reach the caliber of Cafestation, then the whole world will benefit on it. - [color=]This could really happen, why not?

a sad state, we are left with crappy freeware and crappy timers even the ulop timer is seen no where, and dont tell me to start it, i already shared mine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by xicowner.

Re:Cybera Cafe Administration (Open Source) 08 Oct 2008 09:37 #104118

• noob
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

even the ulop timer is seen no where, and dont tell me to start it, i already shared mine.

OT
its been always there, may issue lang dati dito sa ulop na yung developer ng ulop timer e na bad trip kung sino mang MOD na yun na nag delete ng direct link ng installer nya, though its redirected to different site( his domain actually) but come to think of it that this timer is named after this forum. ewan ko kung sinong MOD yun pero moderator sya. there's no fancy ads on that site, he even advertise ulop on his site. Lets face the fact guys, were just only humans. nagtampo yun but hes using the timer on his shop.I heard nag pa beta test pa nga sya, pero that came the word nagrereklamo porque marami daw bugs, thats why he conduct beta test, ok lng ang mag suggest pero wag magreklamo diba. basta.... you guys think whatever you want to, but i know this guy before ulop came. and lets face the fact. he's one of the best contributor here on this forum. all i can say, ibang iba ang ulop ngayon kesa noon. before we use to contribute here freely, whats the catch? nothing! were just only having fun here. but now marami na yata nag aadvertise ng mga products nila dito sa forum mismo but knowing we have our own market place tab.

Re:Cybera Cafe Administration (Open Source) 08 Oct 2008 11:01 #104130

• xicowner
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
noob wrote:

even the ulop timer is seen no where, and dont tell me to start it, i already shared mine.

OT
its been always there, may issue lang dati dito sa ulop na yung developer ng ulop timer e na bad trip kung sino mang MOD na yun na nag delete ng direct link ng installer nya, though its redirected to different site( his domain actually) but come to think of it that this timer is named after this forum. ewan ko kung sinong MOD yun pero moderator sya. there's no fancy ads on that site, he even advertise ulop on his site. Lets face the fact guys, were just only humans. nagtampo yun but hes using the timer on his shop.I heard nag pa beta test pa nga sya, pero that came the word nagrereklamo porque marami daw bugs, thats why he conduct beta test, ok lng ang mag suggest pero wag magreklamo diba. basta.... you guys think whatever you want to, but i know this guy before ulop came. and lets face the fact. he's one of the best contributor here on this forum. all i can say, ibang iba ang ulop ngayon kesa noon. before we use to contribute here freely, whats the catch? nothing! were just only having fun here. but now marami na yata nag aadvertise ng mga products nila dito sa forum mismo but knowing we have our own market place tab.

Gusto ko lang muna linawin na I do not feel na I am being alluded to by this post of kosang noob. I am sorry if I sound like selling our services kaya gusto ko ring linawin na ang purpose ko lang sa pag-post ng mga tanong sa proposal ay upang i-prove o disprove ang lumalabas na culture ng mga lanshop owners o ng mga Filipino na tayo ay mahilig sa libre.

Hindi ko alam kung yung timer na binanggit ay yun ding nasundan ko na ipinapagamit ng libre sa mga ulopians noong developer at nasa beta stage na nga. So tama lang yung sinasabi ni kosang noob na meron na dito sa ULOP ng initiative na ipini-propose e bakit nga nawala. Hindi kaya sa dahilan na libre na nga ay pinipintasan pa natin. Pwede bang ikumpara ito sa pinakain mo na nga ng libre e sinabi pang hindi masarap pero kinain din naman.

OT din ang post ko gusto ko lang linawin yung purpose ng mas early post ko.

Last edit: Post by xicowner. Reason: added the last sentence

Re:Cybera Cafe Administration (Open Source) 08 Oct 2008 11:17 #104136

• CrossNodes
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
noob wrote:

OT

just to clarify lang, bka magkaroon tyo ng mis understanding between me, noob, mods.

1st project ULOP TIMER is still ongoing... and it will be here soon I just need to test it again before releasing another version.

Updates:
Fixed: Bug on server crash, connection is restored.
New: Employee Time in | Time Out with payroll computation.
New: Cashier Report has been modified.
New: Total time report of each workstation how long its been used. Also monitor how long it's been unlock.
New: Members Enabled.

and a lot of bug fixed.

Ongoing: Raffle System = 90%
Ongoing: Promos = 80%
Ongoing: Client Screen shot = 60%
Ongoing: kill workstation running application = 60%
Ongoing: Brown out auto pause of time = 10%
Ongoing: Prepaid Code = 80%

Going back to issue. I would like to apologies to all mods and admin, I know it's been long time issue since I discussed this issue to noob. We'll what was happen is that I posted the link where everyone can download the installer after a while links gone... maybe it's a forum bug or it has been deleted, anyway this issue it's been long gone I don't blame anyone what was happen then... so let's move on now guys...

Be happy guys!!! Peace!!!

Last edit: Post by CrossNodes.

Re:Cybera Cafe Administration (Open Source) 09 Oct 2008 05:51 #104184

• kopinux
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

I want to response to this and I need your honest reply. We are in software development and we know we can handle this proposal. Please indicate your answers to my questions after each of your proposal.

as much as possible avoid middle party, if the community will make their own timer, its better for direct employment from a programmer so it will be cheaper.

like what i said, i already shared mine, and i have started the fire and everyone rush in when they saw the smoke.

i dont have time to contribute big except my saliva since i already have prefected my system.

hmm lots of cynics today. whats up.

Re:Cybera Cafe Administration (Open Source) 09 Oct 2008 06:27 #104188

• xicowner
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
kopinux wrote:

hmm lots of cynics today. whats up.

kosang kopinux, I am the one you quoted and I wish to say that I am not cynical about your proposal. I am for it. I have already explained my purpose in my post earlier to this. In it, I expressed my sorry for sounding like offering our services.

If you will read our posts here (not only mine), it is the "libre" mentality among us that we are trying to debunk. We are businessmen and there are expenses that we cannot avoid especially if they are necessary for the smooth operations of our businesses. Yes, there are freebies around but if one avails of them, I don't think he is in a position to complain or criticize them if they failed to meet his requirements.

Re:Cybera Cafe Administration (Open Source) 09 Mar 2009 04:06 #121663

• kidlatatbp
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
may update na po ba sa thread na ito?

Re:Cybera Cafe Administration (Open Source) 09 Mar 2009 14:38 #121675

• hapijoyph
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
ano balita dito sa thread na ito?

Re:Cybera Cafe Administration (Open Source) 09 Mar 2009 14:49 #121677

• CrossNodes
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
cybera is the start if you would like to create or develop new timer...

Re:Cybera Cafe Administration (Open Source) 09 Mar 2009 15:44 #121682

• Topic Author
  • ryudo5
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I am also looking forward na ma-modify itong cybera. It still lacks some controls it terms of discounts, security, compatibility to some programs. So far stable pa rin siya sa shop namin. Gusto ko lang sana magkaroon ng discount pricing para sa mga suki namin. Pwede sa PC rental pricing pero sa products and services hindi pwedeng gawin unless manual discounting ang gagawin.

I am also testing the current ULOP timer. Okay sana siya but still I am encountering some problems while installing the client software to the workstations.

Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds