TOPIC: how to uninstall window defender???

how to uninstall window defender??? 20 Jul 2006 06:50 #13927

• ulofung's Avatar Topic Author
  • ulofung
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
mga kanayon meron ba kau knows on how to uninstall windows defenfer????gusto ko na kc alisin,pero nde ko ma uninstall,try ko na sa safe mode ayaw rin,try ko na rin reinstall then tsaka ko uninstall,pero ala pa rin effect....some help nmn poh .....thnx poh

ito poh lumalabas..

The windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running windows in SAFE mode or if windows installer could not correct installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance<br><br>Post edited by: ulofung, at: 2006/07/19 21:14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:how to uninstall window defender??? 02 Sep 2006 10:08 #17274

• elsuirad
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Maybe not properly installed or corrupted ang Windows Defender mo.

As soon as I read your message, I tried to uninstall mine (WD) and it did uninstalled (all running programs should be closed before doing the un-installation procedure) and restart your pc after that). The reason why you're getting that message is this:

1. During the initial installation, there was an error;
2. After the installation of WD, you should restart your pc to make the program work (normal procedure after the installation of ANY software);
3. Windows Defender's program is corrupted.

Try to download the Latest WD and re-install it again, restart pc after that then try to un install WD baka matanggal na yan even without going to Safe Mode.

Now, its for me to re-install the Windows Defender again kasi I need it very badly.

Question lang, WHY you DON'T need Windows Defender?[/color]<br><br>Post edited by: elsuirad, at: 2006/09/02 00:11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds